1) Black hole is a super massive region of space from which nothing can escape like Bermuda triangle.
2) Black hole is at the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It was invented as 'black hole' by John Archibald Wheeler.
3) Since no light comes out of a black hole, some say this is proof that even light is being sucked into the black hole
4) Steven Hawking proposed that black holes were not entirely black. They emit radiation.
5) Life doesn’t survive in a black hole because anything that falls into it will get heated to very high temperatures and compressed to zero volume.
6) Black holes causes time to stop in space. This causes an event horizon into which objects can fall or be pulled, but those objects will never reappear.
7) Black hole is made up of three parts. Outer Event Horizon, where there is the possibility of escape by man. Inner Event Horizon, will be alive but cant escape. Center of the black hole Singularity, the end.
8) Black holes are the cold remnants(something left over) of former stars, so dense that no matter not even light is able to escape their powerful gravitational pull.
9) The nearest black hole is 1,600 light years away. That is about 16 quadrillion kilometers for Earth.
10) Most black holes are formed from the death of large stars (larger than the sun) that run out of fuel and cannot sustain its nuclear reaction.